Friday, March 21, 2014

Welcome to Mrs. H.'s PreK class website.  I would like to welcome you and your child to our very special class!  I am excited for the year or two we will be experiencing and spending together.  I know how important your child is to you and I want you to know that they are VERY important to me too!  I truly care about their social and academic growth and will treat each child as the important individual that they are!

Please look at all the links above as it will provide important information for our classroom.  I will not be using this website to keep all parents updated  on the "happenings" in our classroom.  I will no longer be sending home paper notes due to the high cost of having to provide paper and printer ink.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to a wonderful school year!

Mrs. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!

Jeannie